[Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of OS configuration mana

From: walkyrie
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of OS configuration management
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2001 10:21:48 -0500

Jean-Philippe Boisseau <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
License: mbsd
Other License: Please, confirm however that the only modification of BSD
licence only resides in:
\"3. The name of the author may not be used to endorse or promote products
derived from this software without specific prior written permission.\"

Since this modification appears to be good, from my point of
view, I accept it.
If there were other modifications, please contact me.
Package: OS configuration management
System name: jpkg

My project is intented to build a set of perl tools.
These tools will allow to automatically unarchive, build and install
software from source, providing dependencies management, clean install,
uninstall, conflicts detection and so on...
In fact, this tools are intended to do with sources, and
at a lower level, what common package managers do with binaries.