Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of BG Light

From: Loic Dachary
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of BG Light
Date: Sun, 9 Dec 2001 16:25:34 +0100

        Hi,

        Could you please submit your project again with a URL to the current
code ?

        Also note that GNU/Linux is the name of the Free Software operating
system you're refering to. Including GNU is a way to remind people of the
philosophical origins of the project. I assume that when you say "commercial
product" you really mean "proprietary products". Using commercial is rather
ambiguous since one can have commercial activities on the basis of Free
Software.

        Cheers,

75019    Paris         T: 33 1 42 45 09 16          address@hidden