Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of Lacson Family Web

From: Guillaume Morin
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of Lacson Family Web Site
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2001 12:21:38 +0100

Dans un message du 10 Dec à 19:24, address@hidden écrivait :
> Patrick Lacson <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
> License: website
> Other License:
> Package: Lacson Family Web Site
> System name: lacson
> This package wants to apply for inclusion in the GNU project
>
> My project is dedicated to building and producing family trees.
> The project is a pure web application in the form of an online portal.
> The site will allow families to establish a family tree, add users to
> the tree using email and the system will automatically notify the
> family members of the tree and ask for any family events/notices, etc.

Could you resubmit your project with a detailed description please ?
Indeed, it is unclear whether your projet is just a website or a
software to produce a website (in that case, I do not understand why you
selected the 'website' license). Could you please clarify that issue and
submit more technical details on your project ? (half a page will do).

Guillaume Morin <address@hidden>

              Je préfère à l'ennui, m'endormir pour toujours (FFF)