Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah

From: Joel N. Weber II
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2001 09:14:10 -0500

   >    You can Read The Fine Manual (excuse my langage) at
   > http://savannah.gnu.org/savannah.html#Savannah%20Administrator (a link
   > can be found on the savannah.gnu.org home page under the title "Admin
   > Documentation"). It's not a real documentation but the admistration
   > page themselves are more verbose and contain a detailed explanation of
   > what should be done.

   I just wanted to say that I don't find http://savannah.gnu.org/admin a hardly
   terrible URL to remember.

The problem is when you don't use it for 3-6 months, and there are
lots of other obscure bits floating around in your brain too.

It simply should not be all that hard to have it be the case that when
you log in as admin, the list of links on the left hand side of the
screen could include a link to https://savannah.gnu.org/admin; setting
that up would take less time than I've wasted because it's not there,
unless the code is *really* bad or something.