Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of OpenWeb

From: Guillaume Morin
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of OpenWeb
Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2001 17:23:16 +0100

Dans un message du 14 déc à 23:04, address@hidden écrivait :
> My Project is Based on the Apache Web Server
> (http://www.apache.org/httpd.html) and is called \"OpenWeb\", it is a
> web server with many advanced features such as intergrated PHP and
> Perl Engines, it also has a Web Based management system for Web Hosts
> so clients can add or remove modules without disrupting the other
> sites on that Server.

You say that your project is based on Apache httpd. Unless I am
mistaken, Apache httpd is released under the APL which is incompatible
with the GPL. Therefore it seems that you cannot license your code under
the GPL. Could you tell me if I am wrong please ?

Guillaume Morin <address@hidden>

      If you cause problems that only you can fix, you'll never be fired.
                            http://www.copyleft.net/