[Savannah-hackers] Re: Project MIFAYN

From: Jaime E. Villate
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: Project MIFAYN
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2001 11:20:35 +0000

In order to approve your project in Savannah, I need to take a look at the
source code. In the URL that you gave us
(http://liedermacher.free.fr/admin.htm) I only see pictures and no source
code. You can also e-mail me a tarball if you prefer. But please keep in mind
that we only accept projects that can run in an entirely free platform (for
example GNU/Linux) without depending on any non-free software.

Looking at the URL you gave us, I'm under the impression that your program is
running on Windows, which would disqualify it to be hosted in Savannah, unless
you port it to GNU/Linux.

I hope to hear from you within the next two days; if not, I will delete your
project application (you can resubmitted later on if you want).

Regards,
Jaime Villate