Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of Correct Redirect

From: Guillaume Morin
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of Correct Redirect
Date: Sat, 5 Jan 2002 14:22:46 +0100

Dans un message du 04 jan à  8:51, address@hidden écrivait :
> Shamim Islam <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
> License: gpl
> Other License:
> Package: Correct Redirect
> System name: correctredir
>
> My project will allow users to insert a simple Php script into their
> php code that will automagically correctly redirect users to the
> proper URL, when the redirect comes from a web redirect service such
> as register.com\'s FirstStep Portal.

Could you resubmit your project with a detailed description (half a page
will do) ?

Thanks in advance for your patience.

Guillaume Morin <address@hidden>

   I'm unclean, a libertine, every time you vent your spleen, I seem to lose
    the power of speech, you're slipping slowly from my reach, you grow me
        like an evergreen, you've never seen me lonely at all. (Placebo)