[Savannah-hackers] [ 100263 ] Submitting a new project.

From: nobody
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] [ 100263 ] Submitting a new project.
Date: Sat, 05 Jan 2002 12:08:08 -0500

Support Request #100263, was updated on 2001-Dec-30 20:23
You can respond by visiting:
http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?func=detailsupport&support_id=100263&group_id=11

Category: Web

By: yeupou
Date: 2002-Jan-05 18:08

Message:
Logged In: YES
user_id=1896
Browser: Mozilla/5.0 Galeon/1.0.2 (X11; Linux i686; U;) Gecko/20011226

Keep cool :))

As far I know, you can upload project that dont exist at
another location on internet to savannah.

I guess that's an option helping savannah staff to get an
idea about the software you submit. If your submitions were
rejected, maybe something in the description was unclear.

For example, the laconic description you wrote here seem
unclear to me. I've only understood that the code was
'tought up by yourself'.

(note that I'm not a member of the FSF staff)

By: kellin