[Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of KHamLog

From: d . m . pye
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of KHamLog
Date: Sat, 05 Jan 2002 14:01:44 -0500

David Pye <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
Package: KHamLog
System name: khamlog

My project is going to be called KHamLog and aims to provide a program
for use by amateur radio operators (hams).

I intend it to be built using KDE/Qt in C++, and it will save the logs as text
files, with the option to archive them after a set period of time. It will also
have search facilities to find details about another station contacted in the
past. As far as I am aware, no decent alternatives exist (certainly none in
KDE/Qt).

It does not exist yet but I\'m working on it.