[Savannah-hackers] Re: [Savannah] peng want to be a GNU package

From: Charles Longeau
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: [Savannah] peng want to be a GNU package
Date: Sun, 6 Jan 2002 04:59:40 +0100 (MET)

Hi,

In fact, peng is a too young project to be qualified of a software or a
package. So I think it's too early too see if peng could be a GNU package.
The only thing which is sure, is that peng is released under the GPL.
When the project will be more complete (in few mounths), it will be more
easy to me to give you :

>    * A URL where the source code can be downloaded.

Because, we (me & my friend) don't have finish to code peng. But, as soon
as my friend send me the code, I will upload it in the cvs.

So, to conclude, I will send you all the needed things, when peng will be
more ready to be evaluated (not before 2 months). Are you agree with that
proposition ?

Regards,

Charles