Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of Benedetto

From: Joachim Gabler
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of Benedetto
Date: Sun, 06 Jan 2002 14:43:46 +0100

Hi Guillaume,

Guillaume Morin wrote:
Hi Joachim,

Dans un message du 04 jan à 11:02, Joachim Gabler écrivait :
the code is at the moment not available for download.
I send you a tar.gz archive in the attachment - I hope it's not bad
style to send 90kB to the
mailing list.

Unless I am mistaken, your source files does not contain a proper
copyright notice. Therefore from a legal point of view, your project is
not Free Software. Could you add a proper copyright notice at the
beginning of each source file please and resubmit your project ?
I'll add the copyright notice.
I assume each file shall contain the copyright notice, also scripts like the installation script and SQL code.

What do you mean with "resubmit your project"?
Shall I resend the source code to you or
redo the steps to add a new project on the savannah web page?

Thanks,

  Joachim

e.g

/*
Copyright (C) Year1,Year2 Author1,Author2

(at your option) any later version.

MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the

Foundation, Inc., 59 Temple Place, Suite 330, Boston, MA 02111-1307 USA

*/

You must include a copy of the GNU GPL in your distribution too.

Thanks in advance for your patience.