Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of anything to pdf d

From: Guillaume Morin
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of anything to pdf dispatcher
Date: Sun, 6 Jan 2002 23:38:07 +0100

Salut Julien,

Dans un message du 06 jan à 16:54, address@hidden écrivait :
> Julien Tayon <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
> License: other
> Other License: GPL V2 and not later until I see it.
> + an additional header :
> Have fun or Do something smart today
> Package: anything to pdf dispatcher
> System name: alambic
>
> My project does anything to pdf conversion by the use of a lpd server + email.

Please note that we do plan to host GPLv2 only projects. Indeed, the 'or
any later version' clause is here to protect software from a
unpredictable situations. As an author, you always keep the rights of
your software, so this clause won't restrict your rights. At last, the
GPL text warrants the modifications will be details to adress new
problems.

I hope you will change our mind. If so, don't hesitate to resubmit
project but please with a detailed description (half a page will do).

Thanks in advance for your understanding.

Guillaume Morin <address@hidden>

              Linux is user friendly. Linux is not idiot friendly
                   If you don't understand that, use Windows