Re: address@hidden: Re: [Savannah-hackers] address@hidden: Re: Strangene

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: address@hidden: Re: [Savannah-hackers] address@hidden: Re: Strangeness in quail-input-string-to-events]]
Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2002 23:30:49 -0700 (MST)

    I never saw a reply to the last request I sent for info (to
    cvs-hackers?).

Can you find that message for us?  Or at least state the approximate date
(they may have an archive they could search)?

                    The web page to which I was originally referred seemed
    to be missing a link to the useful info.  I eventually found some page
    on savannah with instructions which I couldn't make work.

Did you report the problem to address@hidden

      I tried (twice) the facility for retrieving forgotten
    passwords and never got any mail from that.

People, can you please investigate why that went wrong?  Where do
those requests go?  Who regularly checks there?  Whose responsibility
was it to respond, and why did that person not respond?  We have to
make sure this works right in the future.