Re: [Savannah-hackers] [Fwd - Frm: address@hidden, Subj: licensing-qa C

From: Loic Dachary
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] [Fwd - Frm: address@hidden, Subj: licensing-qa CVS broken]
Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2002 12:12:55 +0100

Dave Turner writes:

        It is very likely that thinknic was removed manualy from the server.
If it's not the case, I'm puzzled and it requires investigation. Could you
please check with your fellow developers on licensing-qa that nobody removed
this directory ?

        If it was removed manually I suggest either a fresh checkout or
manually editing the CVS/Entry to remove the thinknic entry + remove or move
your local copy. If you want to add it again, rm -fr thinknic/CVS and
cvs add thinknic will do.

        I'm not sure what the best course of action is and I'd advise you
to coordinate with your fellow developers on this project first.

        Cheers,