[Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of SpamAssassin Milter P

From: greve
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of SpamAssassin Milter Plugin
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2002 17:18:26 -0500

Georg C. F. Greve <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
Package: SpamAssassin Milter Plugin
System name: spamass-milt

This project provides a libmilter plugin for sendmail to pipe all
incoming mail through SpamAssassin (http://www.spamassassin.org).

Although this seems to be a totally normal thing to do, noone else
seems to have written one. Since it might be useful to others it seemed
useful to provide it to others on savannah.

It is more or less a small hack. I just created it for my own needs
and if you wish to expand it/take over, please let me know.