Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of Fresh

From: Jaime E. Villate
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of Fresh
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2002 10:49:12 +0000

On Fri, Jan 11, 2002 at 02:23:28PM -0500, address@hidden wrote:

> Fabrix Xm <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
> License: gpl
> Other License:
> Package: Fresh
> System name: fresh
>
> My project will be a gui to create swf file, using MING library. It use Gnome
> Canvas.The GUI will be like GIMP or GLADE, with windows for timeline, tool,
> object property an workspace.
>
> It does not exist yet but I\'m working on it.

Hi,
Could you please submit your project again (using the "Register new project
link" in the webpage), with a more detailed description?

A half page descritpion will do. Please do not assume that we know what swf
and MING are. We want to make sure that your project will be really free and
that it will not depend on any non-free software (doesn't swf have to do with
some proprietary format?).

Regards,
Jaime