Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of RealFTP

From: Jaime E . Villate
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of RealFTP
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2002 11:43:46 +0000

On Sun, Jan 13, 2002 at 07:04:01PM -0500, address@hidden wrote:

> VENNIN Joel <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
> License: gpl
> Other License:
> Package: RealFTP
> System name: rftp
> This package wants to apply for inclusion in the GNU project
>
> This project aims at developping a real stable FTP client usable in text mode
> and/or X11 mode. As of now, none of the existing clients can fulfill our
> needings and we have a real motivation to involve ourselves in a GNU project.

Hi,
Could you please submit your project again (using the "Register new project
link" in the webpage), with a more detailed description?

Keep in mind that we can only host projects to develop software or
documentation for free-software. If your project already exists, we want to
take a look at your source code (you should give us access to it); if it
doesn't exist yet, you should explain in more detail what you intend to do,
what tools you are going to use, etc. (a half page will do; we want to make
sure that your project will be really free and that it will not depend on any
non-free software).

Regards,
Jaime