Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of Reviewer website

From: Loic Dachary
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of Reviewer website
Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2002 11:15:52 +0100

        Hi,

        Could you please submit your project again with a more
detailed description ? Also it would help if you could check that all
software you'll need to write the software is Free Software. In the Java
environment there are many proprietary libraries, will your software
be able to run without any proprietary libraries ? Please make that
clear in the description.

        Cheers,