Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of Dynamic Source Ro

From: Loic Dachary
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of Dynamic Source Routing
Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2002 11:55:58 +0100

        Hi,

        I think there is a confusion regarding the license. You selected
GPL but the distribution I found at
ftp://ftp.monarch.cs.cmu.edu/pub/monarch/dsr/dsr-0.02.tar.gz
is under the original BSD license mostly and partly under a license that
is neither the original BSD license nor the modified BSD license, althout
it more resemble the original BSD license than the modified BSD license.

        Could you please submit the project again clarifying these
points ?

        Thanks in advance,