[Savannah-hackers] Re: classpath: GIF files

From: Mark Wielaard
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: classpath: GIF files
Date: 19 Jan 2002 18:55:13 +0100

Hi,

On Sat, 2002-01-19 at 18:35, address@hidden wrote:

>     Could you please remove the following GIF files from the project
> classpath hosted on the GNU machines ?

I will look into it. We don't seem to use any of those files at the
moment so it should not be a big problem.

Any particular reason for emailing me? I am a developer on the GNU
Classpath project and will take care of it. But wouldn't it make more
sense to email the commiter of the files, the project admins or the
project mailinglist. Or has that also been done?

Cheers,

Mark