Re: [Savannah-hackers] Re: www: GIF files

From: Loic Dachary
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] Re: www: GIF files
Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2002 19:13:02 +0100

Dmitry Sivachenko writes:
 > Well, I think it would not be polite to make such things with
 > pages of contributed software...

        I do not understand. You're a member of the www project whose
goal is to look after the whole www.gnu.org web site, aren't you ?
My apologizes if there was a mistake. We don't have a map that tells
us who to contact for these pages.

        There is a total of 35 projects on the GNU machines with GIF files
in them. For most of them we know who is in charge ... except for the
files listed below. That's why we rely on the www project volunteers to
help fix the issue.

        There are not many files, it should be fairly easy to deal with
don't you think ?

        Cheers,