[Savannah-hackers] Re: bayonne: GIF files (fwd)

From: David Sugar
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: bayonne: GIF files (fwd)
Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2002 19:01:48 -0500

Historically we have some documentation that was generated thru automated free software packages (doxygen being one example that comes to mind), and it appears these generate gif's. The LSM presentation slide conversion program also seems to have created gif's. Perhaps some of these can be solved in the future by using a command line option that offers .png rather than .gif generation; I will have to look into the packages in question.

I will also have to look at what we have in the contributed artwork and logos for Bayonne. Those might also be gif's. When I get a chance later this week, I will try to address this.

David

Rich Bodo wrote:

We have a gif up there?

-Rich