Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of kernkit 0.5

From: Loic Dachary
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of kernkit 0.5
Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2002 18:53:16 +0100

Doug Porter writes:
 > Hi Loic,
 >
 > Here's the code and I'll resubmit the project.

        Thanks. In the distribution you should include the full text
of the GNU GPL and apply it according to the instructions below. Just
mentionning "GPL License" in the sources is not the best way to make
sure your software is covered by the license.

        Could you please do this, submit the project and send me the tarbal
again ?

        Thanks for your patience,