[Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of scsh-utils

From: acarrico
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of scsh-utils
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2002 21:55:11 -0500

Anthony Carrico <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
License: other
Other License: My project is dual licensed. It is covered by the GNU General
Public License V2, but since an scsh utility, it may also be distributed under
the scsh license (I guess that is bsd style).
Package: scsh-utils
System name: scsh-utils

My project provides a get-opt like utility (and perhaps other utilities) for
scsh (The Scheme Shell). It already exists and you can see it at
http://memebeam.org/free-software/scsh-utils/.