Re: [Savannah-hackers] Savannah was hard to navigate

From: nferrier
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] Savannah was hard to navigate
Date: 25 Jan 2002 10:43:59 +0000

>     To make it easier to find the instructions for CVS
>     access, I've put another link on the left menu bar, under the project's
> name
>     ("Sourcecode CVS"); you can see it for example in
>       http://savannah.gnu.org/projects/emacs
>
> This may be useful but it does not respond to the problem I told
> you about.  The problem is that we were looking at the *home page*
> and could not find the anonymous CVS instructions.
>
> Please make a link to general anonymous CVS instructions *from the
> home page*.
>
> Ok?

In general, project "home pages" are not under the control of the
savannah admins. They are administered by people within individual
projects.

Maybe you have some arrangement with the savannah hackers that I don't
know about.

Otherwise, if you make me a member of your project I will be happy to
make the web page change for you.

Nic