[Savannah-hackers] address@hidden: Savannah/Unregistering]

From: Jeff Bailey
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] address@hidden: Savannah/Unregistering]
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2002 12:17:28 -0800

Seems this message is more for you folks...  I will seperately look to
find which list she found my name in.

----- Forwarded message from Jukka Lehti <address@hidden> -----

Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2002 12:11:06 -0800 (PST)
From: Jukka Lehti <address@hidden>
Subject: Savannah/Unregistering
To: address@hidden

Jeff, hi,

I'm about to add myself to savannah.gnu.org, but I'm
wondering how I can unregister myself from there if I
some day get enough of it? There seems to be no such
option!

[I'm mailing this to you since you were the first name
in the list of gnu webmasters - hopefully you can
answer]

With kindest regards,

Jukka Lehti.