Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of NS Perl

From: Jaime E. Villate
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of NS Perl
Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2002 17:59:46 +0000

On Sun, Feb 03, 2002 at 12:48:58PM -0500, address@hidden wrote:

> Package: NS Perl
> License: gpl
> System name: nsp
>
> This project is aimed to interpret Perl files with Netscape thanks to a
> Plug-In. There is already a version existing, but no website.

We only host projects that can be used in a completely Free Software system,
without having to install any proprietary packages (we don't want to encourage
people to start using proprietary software).

Netscape is proprietary software, which means that your project will be of no
use to people who work with free software only. If you want to develop
software for Mozilla instead -- which is Free Software -- you should register
your project again, but please give a more detailed description (a half page
will do).

Regards,
Jaime