[Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of Calcoo - Scientific c

From: kaminski
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of Calcoo - Scientific calculator (GTK+)
Date: Tue, 05 Feb 2002 11:28:30 -0500

Alexei Kaminski <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
Package: Calcoo - Scientific calculator (GTK+)
System name: calcoo

Calcoo is a scientific calculator designed to provide maximum
usability. Its features bitmapped button labels and display digits
to improve readability, no double-function buttons, undo/redo buttons,
copy/paste interaction with the X clipboard, both RPN and algebraic
modes, two memory registers with displays, displays for Y, Z, and T
registers, and tick marks to separate thousands. Calcoo is written in
C using the GTK+ widget library (v.1.2).

It already exists and you can see it at http://calcoo.sourceforge.net/
and http://freshmeat.net/projects/calcoo/. It has been included into
Debian GNU/Linux http://packages.debian.org/testing/utils/calcoo.html
and OpenBSD http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/math/calcoo/

I want to register it at savannah, because I would like to leave
sourceforge.