[Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of Screever

From: lafonjm
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of Screever
Date: Thu, 07 Feb 2002 09:54:51 -0500

LAFON Jean-Marie <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
License: lgpl
Other License: Please can you check for me the compatibility between the QT
non-commercial licence and the L-GPL.

I\'m french and i\'m not sure to understand all the terms of each licenses...

.. but i think it\'s good

Thanks a lot
Package: Screever
System name: screever

My projet is to build Multimédia Authoring tool (such as Director, authorware,
hypercard...)

This project is based on Qt (2.3 non-commercial for windows)

At this time, the project already exist and i\'m working on it. It\'s not
already available on the web.