[Savannah-hackers] Re: GDM

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: GDM
Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2002 06:55:38 -0700 (MST)

    > What is the difficulty?  Maybe we can solve it.

    For some reason, my ssh key is not recognized by the GNU machines.
Everything
    was done following the documentation (the key being in my savannah profile)

Can you perhaps solve the problem by generating another ssh key?
Does the problem occur just the same no matter where you are coming from?

Savannah people, please give high priority to getting Guylhem's access
to work.