Re: [Savannah-hackers] submit new project or not?

From: Johan Rydberg
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] submit new project or not?
Date: Sat, 9 Feb 2002 00:11:58 +0100

On 2002.02.08 23:58 Nic Ferrier wrote:

: If you want separate mailing lists you'll need separate projects.

: There are things you can do to joing the two CVS repositories if that
: needs to be done in the future.

Ok! Do you see any problem with me registering anothre project?

: Just a quick note: wouldn't it be better to contribute your time and
: expertise to the GNU HURD project?

Well, call me a jack ass, but I want to certain things myself.
I guess it is to boost my ego, or I'm just plain stupid.  But I try to
stay updated with the Hurd, and I might even contribute sometime in
the future, esp to the glibc-pthreads thingy (which is pretty much
Hurd related right now).

: Nic Ferrier

johan