[Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of GNU/Peng-Pong

From: shmur
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of GNU/Peng-Pong
Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2002 04:48:44 -0500

Adam Weiss <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
Package: GNU/Peng-Pong
System name: pengpong

GNU/Peng-pong is an Free Software version of the classic arcade game Pong.  It
is developed on the GNU/Linux OS but is cross-platform compatible due to its
extensive use of SDL.  It has all of the features you ever wanted, including
mapable levels, game scripting engine for multiple modes of play, and more.
Anyway, we have written this program because of the lack of fully Free versions
of Pong and especially a lack of ANY version for Debian (which we hope to make
a .deb package into unstable).