Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of MJPEG ISA/HARDWAR

From: Loic Dachary
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of MJPEG ISA/HARDWARE DRIVERS
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2002 11:05:28 +0100

        Hi,

        Could you please explain which Free Software Java suite can be used
to run the lavsnap test program ? It should not depend on a non free software
Java component.

        Also, could you make the complete software available at the
address www.net4you.net/users/scherr/invader ?

        When you're done please resubmit the project.

        Thanks for your patience,