[Savannah-hackers] [ 100429 ] Problem creating a new project

From: nobody
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] [ 100429 ] Problem creating a new project
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2002 09:41:07 -0500

Support Request #100429, was updated on 2002-Feb-13 13:40
You can respond by visiting:
http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?func=detailsupport&support_id=100429&group_id=11

Category: None

By: yoann
Date: 2002-Feb-13 14:41

Message:
Logged In: YES
user_id=5211
Browser: Mozilla/5.0 Galeon/1.0.3 (X11; Linux i686; U;) Gecko/20020208

Well I'll try to give more details here so that you fully
understand my problem and that it can, hopefully, be fixed
quickly.

We want to switch to Savannah because of the Sourceforge.net
Privacy/Terms change.

However, the Prelude projects is already widely known, and
that's why I would like to use the "prelude" system name (so
that it won't impact things much for the external user).

Well, I'm eagerly waiting for your answer (it's a large
project, and we have to switch before March 5).

By: yoann