Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of linux-programming

From: Loic Dachary
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of linux-programming-newbie
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2002 10:30:34 +0100

        Hi,

        Savannah is fit to host documentation projects and software development
projects. We do not currently provide resources to community projects. I'm
sorry about that because your web site looks really nice ;-)

        As a side note, please consider using GNU/Linux when refering to
the operating system. The GNU in the name reminds people that Free Software
is about freedom.

        Cheers,