Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of GMemLogger

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of GMemLogger
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2002 17:03:04 +0000

Hi,

>       Could you please submit your project again with a
URL to the
> current distribution ?

Well, I can't: while submitting it again, I was on
http://savannah.gnu.org/register/license.php and I got
the message "Group Name Taken   That group name already
exists."

Anyway, here is the URL:
http://gmemlogger.sourceforge.net

I'm moving it from sf.net to savannah because I don't
like the way sf.net currently behaves. And I like
savannah (myam and cardpics are already there).

Thanks,
Yves

address@hidden
>  >
>  >
>  > Yves Mettier <address@hidden> described the
package as follows:
>  > License: gpl
>  > Other License:
>  > Package: GMemLogger
>  > System name: gmemlogger
>  > This package does NOT want to apply for inclusion in
the GNU project
>  >
>  > GMemLogger is a developer\'s tool to trace how you
allocate memory and if you have freed it or not.
>  > Many function including malloc and free, strdup and
GStrings functions were redefined so that you can dump
the pointers that are still used.
>  > If you do not want to print a pointer because you
only want to print the pointers that you forgot to print,
you just need to register those pointers with a
GMemLogger function.
>  > The last tool is that you can easily print a message
in the log file, including the hour&day, and the
file&line where you make your call.

address@hidden
address@hidden
address@hidden
http://www.dachary.org/loic/gpg.txt

--
homepage - http://ymettier.free.fr               -
MyAM     - http://www.freesoftware.fsf.org/myam/ -

Profitez de l'offre spéciale Tiscali Liberty Surf !
50% de temps en plus pendant 3 mois sur tous les forfaits Internet.

http://register.libertysurf.fr/subscribe_fr/signup.php3