[Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of Burapha Compiler Kit

From: llinux_boy
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of Burapha Compiler Kit
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2002 17:09:41 -0500

John Ham <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
Package: Burapha Compiler Kit
System name: buraphakit

The Burapha Compiler Kit contains a compiler, an assembler, a GUI byte-code VM
interpreter all written in tcl/tk, and documentation on their design and
implementation.

This project exists on sourceforge.net, and I want to move it here.  I cannot
end the project there, but I don\'t want to do any more development there since
they changed to the bad license.  The URL to my project there is:

http://sourceforge.net/projects/buraphakit