[Savannah-hackers] [ 100434 ] No confirmation email sent

From: nobody
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] [ 100434 ] No confirmation email sent
Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2002 06:56:08 -0500

Support Request #100434, was updated on 2002-Feb-13 21:41
You can respond by visiting:
http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?func=detailsupport&support_id=100434&group_id=11

Category: None

By: eelf
Date: 2002-Feb-13 21:44

Message:
Logged In: YES
user_id=5248
Browser: Mozilla/5.0 Galeon/1.1.3 (X11; Linux i686; U;) Gecko/0

Okay ... my apologies. I did, actually, get a confirmation
email for "eelf". Still odd that I never got one for
electricelf, though. And that it won't re-send it. Perhaps I
gave it a bad email addy. I find that unlikely, though, I'm
usually very anal :|

Anyhoo, if you just want to delete the UID "electricelf",
that'd be fine.

Thanks again :)

By: david