[Savannah-hackers] address@hidden: Re: GIF files]

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] address@hidden: Re: GIF files]
Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2002 15:49:51 -0700 (MST)

Would whoever is appropriate please delete these files?

Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2002 18:30:33 -0700
From: Rob Savoye <address@hidden>
To: Richard Stallman <address@hidden>
Subject: Re: GIF files
02:57:29PM -0700

On Sat, Feb 16, 2002 at 02:57:29PM -0700, Richard Stallman wrote:
> Could you please remove the GIF files from dejagnu?
> Replace them with jpeg, perhaps?

  They're actually not used at all in the web page, they're just ancient
crapola. As they aren't in the CVS tree for my web site, I can't delete
them. If anyone with an shell account can do this, I'd appreciate.

  I prefer pngs myself to the point I hacked up the Docbook tools to
generate pngs, instead of gifs. But that's where these cam from, these gifs
are in the Docbook release.

        - rob -