Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of cflow2cflow

From: Loic Dachary
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of cflow2cflow
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2002 09:05:27 +0100

        Hi,

        Could you please submit your project again and send a tarbal of
the current code to address@hidden and address@hidden ? Make sure you
explain that you did so in the project description when submitting the
project again.

        We will help you make sure your software is properly licensed.
It is sometime tricky ;-)

        Thanks in advance,