Fwd: Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of phpoql addre

From: mathieu
Subject: Fwd: Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of phpoql address@hidden
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2002 22:17:51 +0100

Le ven 22 fév 2002 à 21h50, William Dodé a écrit :
Le Fri, 22 Feb 2002 21:14:06 +0100
mathieu <address@hidden> écrivait:

Le ven 22 fév 2002 à 20h56, address@hidden a écrit :

> william dodé <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
> License: gpl
> Other License:
> Package: phpoql
> System name: phpoql
>
> PHP classes to encapsulate sql row of databases to :
> - Provide classes to edit row in form.
> - Provide classes to show and select row in a tree view.
>
> Each field (c_champ.php) of a row are an object who can be
> personalized.
> Each row (c_fiche.php) are an object who can be personalized.
> Each table (c_fichier.php) are an object...
>
> My goal is to provide easy and simple way to manage database with
link
> between tables, but with the possibility to personalize each
function
> in an object oriented way.
>
> Source code and screenshot can be found at
> http://flibuste.net/phpoql/

Is your project functionnal with php3 ?
NO...
It's realy a problem ?
I don't do a module for php, just a program in php

When we search PHP4 on savanna we can find a project "written in php4"

a+

There's a problem about PHP4 license (see
http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/license-list.html ) so only PHP3 based
project are ok for savannah hosting).

A+

--
mathieu

   ] les brevets, protection de l'innovation ?
   ] http://petition.eurolinux.org

--
William Dodé - Informaticien Indépendant
http://www.flibuste.net