[Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of SIA-Control

From: c
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of SIA-Control
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2002 05:52:06 -0500

Carsten Frank <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
Package: SIA-Control
System name: siacontrol

SIAControl is a Program which can control a sequential injection analysis. It
can control syringe pumps, valves and other devices needed for a sequential
injection analysis. For more information about SIA please visit
www.flowinjection.com. Existing SIA programs are normally windows programs
which run under a proprietary license which is suboptimal for these kind of
programs because there are so much different devices (pumps, valves, and so on)
and detectors which can be connected to a SIA that you shold be able to change
the code to include an additional device. So this is my starting point.
Each device is a Object in th ruby language (www.ruby-lang.org). Ruby is simple
enough.
The configuration is made via xml-files.
The gui, well, the day it is getting one, will be in html.

The project exists and I\'m working on it every time I need someting or in my
spare time. It has no homepage by now so you shold be able to download it from
here :-)