Re: [Savannah-hackers] Problem with pending mailing list requests on mai

From: Mathieu Roy
Date: Thu, 2 May 2002 11:08:05 +0200

Le jeu 02 mai 2002 à 10h25, Loic Dachary a écrit :
Hugo Gayosso writes:

 > Just FYI:
 >
 > This same problem has been reported by at least two other persons,
one
 > of them 3diff.  Unfortunately the discussion in system-hackers
didn't
 > said a root cause, Loic solved the problem but as far as I know he
 > didn't do anything special.
 >
 > Loic?

        This was a mailman problem. Apparently it still is. It turned
out that the Mozilla version I was using at the time was able to cope
with
the garbled HTML mailman produced and I cleaned up the pending
requests
for 3diff.

        I'm not able to provide more diagnostic information. Sorry.

The same for me, but I've been able to clean up pending request with
        - netscape 4.78
        - galeon with mozilla 0.9.9

* http://savannah.gnu.org/users/yeupou
* http://yeupou.coleumes.org