[Savannah-hackers] Business Proposal.

From: bangura
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Business Proposal.
Date: Thu, 02 May 2002 14:37:26 +0000

CONFIDENTIAL PROPOSAL

Dear sir,

I am Abdul Bangura, the Second son of Timu Bangura, who is the
immediate past Minister of Finance of the Federal Republic of
Sierra-Leone.

Though my father died a natural death sometime last year, He left some
documents as regards some transactions he had with some of his
colleagues when he was still in office. In fact, they (my father and
some of his colleagues, that cannot be mentioned here), succeeded in
keeping the sum of US$9.8M (Nine Million, Eight-hundred thousand United
States Dollars) only, In cash in a Diplomatic Trust/Security Company in
South Africa.

After my father´s death, the government, under the leadership of
President Tijan Kabbah, started a probe into the dealings and
activities of my father and those of his colleagues. The government was
almost finding the fact of the activities/dealings and would have put
up a criminal case against them, when the renewed clashes between the
R.U.F. rebels (lead by Fonday Sankoh) and my country´s government
began. This lead to the destruction of many government establishments,
including the Central Bank of Sierra-Leone and the Ministry of Finance
Building, where records of the probe were kept. Hence, no real evidence
to continue the probe anymore.

Now that there are no more records or evidence, my father´s colleagues
mandated me to come to Holland, Look for a trustworthy Business
individual, that has the machinery, ( credible firm etc, to file claim
of this fund on our behalf ) and can also keep this transaction secret,
so that I can Sort and Conclude the transfer of this fund with him.

This assistance from you is necessary because the government of our
country is closely monitoring every of our dealings and activities.
However, be rest assured that my father´s colleagues have mapped out
strategies to give this transaction a diplomatic coverage, thereby
making it a hitch-free business.

We have earmarked 20% of this sum of money to you for your
participation,5% set aside for any expenditure that will be incurred
during the
course of this Transaction, and the remaining balance of 75% for me and
my father`s colleagues in South Africa. Please note that you will help
us invest our share of the money in a viable business in your country
when this business is concluded.

As I await your urgent response, should you be or not interested in
this business, please feel-free to send E-mails to me as the case may
be so that I know your decision.

Thanks for your anticipated co-operation,

Best regards,

ABDUL BANGURA
Download mersal and add me as a friend :)
http://www.arabia.com/mersal/english