[Savannah-hackers] [ 100142 ] This support page should be scrapped

From: nobody
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] [ 100142 ] This support page should be scrapped
Date: Fri, 03 May 2002 17:22:41 -0400

Support Request #100142, was updated on 2001-Sep-24 08:26
You can respond by visiting:
http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?func=detailsupport&support_id=100142&group_id=11

Category: Web

By: yeupou
Date: 2002-May-03 23:22

Message:
Logged In: YES
user_id=1896
Browser: Mozilla/5.0 Galeon/1.2.1 (X11 ; GNU / Linux 2.4.17 i686 ; fr_FR)

d=891&group_id=11&group_project_id=1

By: bothner
Date: 2001-Oct-01 18:06

Message:
Logged In: YES
user_id=634
Browser: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:0.9.4+) Gecko/20010918

Yes, I got the two notifications.  That is good.

However, the email came from "address@hidden".  Is that
intentional?  What GNATS does IIRC, and which I think is
nice, is that email should come "from" a magic mail
address such that a replay to it will cause a comment to
be added to the support request.  In addition at least
the person making the change/comment and the original
requestor and the "responsible" person should all
be on the to or cc line.  (One might switch these around,
so the person making the change/comment is listed as the
person "From" whom the email is.)

I understand you're unlikely to have time to implement
these ideas, which are in any case not as critical as
my original points.  Thanks for resolving those!