Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of FoxServ

From: Jaime E . Villate
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of FoxServ
Date: Mon, 13 May 2002 14:30:09 +0100

If you are willing to start developping the GNU/Linux port of your project
here, and only upload the Win32 version once you have finished the GNU/Linux
version, then please register your project again stating that.

The idea is that at no point should free-only users be at disadvantage
compared to users of proprietary software (we don't want to encourage people
to start using proprietary software). Your project should always work equally
well in free systems as in any other versions you provide (having to install
Wine just to execute your program would also put free software users at
disadvantage).

Regards,
Jaime