RE: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of RAV

From: Anu Engineer
Subject: RE: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of RAV
Date: Tue, 14 May 2002 10:29:32 +0530

Hi Jaime ,
                What more information do you want, Virtual Machines as an Idea
is as old as computers that we play around with, I want to write a Simple
Virtual Machine
on Pentium, in other words I want to write a software environment where I
can run
a Operating System, for example, run Windows OS inside Linux.

if you want I can send you technical info , but I guess there is so much of
information
floating around in net. If you want I can send you technical documents. Let
me know.

ciao
Anu