[Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of TADAS

From: yeupou
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of TADAS
Date: Tue, 14 May 2002 20:09:53 -0400

Mathieu Roy <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
License: gpl
Other License: jop
Package: TADAS
System name: testtt

My project does this and this and will do that and that
Approximately twenty lines explaining the project in detail.

After the explanation say:
It does not exist yet but I\'m working on it.
OR
It already exists and you can download the latest distribution at
http://mydomain.foo/dist.tar.gz

Other Software Required:
this is a test

Other Comments:
test
1

Re-registration url - the following comment should be part of any mail
explaining to a user that he have to reregister is project

You can use this url to redo the registration process with ease.
Copy and paste as a one single url the following content this :
----RERegistration-URL-BEGIN-----
http://savannah.gnu.org/register/basicinfo.php?re_purpose=My project does this
and this and will do that and that
Approximately twenty lines explaining the project in detail.

After the explanation say:
It does not exist yet but I\'m working on it.
OR
It already exists and you can download the latest distribution at
http://mydomain.foo/dist.tar.gz
&re_require_sw=this is a
test&re_comments=test&re_full_name=TADAS&re_unix_name=testtt
----RERegistration-URL-END-------