Re: [Savannah-hackers] Re: savannah.gnu.org: submission of Zope Firebird

From: Jaime E . Villate
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] Re: savannah.gnu.org: submission of Zope Firebird Database Adapter
Date: Thu, 16 May 2002 10:09:56 +0100

Hi Godefroid,
As you can see in Savannah's homepage, your project appears among the newest
projects approved in Savannah. It was approved on Monday, and you should had
received a welcoming message by then; perhaps it was my fault and I forgot to
click on the "Send new project instructions e-mail" button, so I have just
done it again and you should receive the message before this one.

Cheers,
Jaime