[Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of Translation into span

From: verdecejo
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of Translation into spanish of Free as in Freedom by Sam Williams
Date: Thu, 16 May 2002 10:24:42 -0400

Mauricio Rivera <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
License: fdl
Other License:
Package: Translation into spanish of Free as in Freedom by Sam Williams
System name: faifes

My project is the translation to spanish of the book of Sam Williams
about the history of Free Software and Richard Stallman \"Free as in Freedom\".

We have already asked the author and he told us that there is no other project
that is pretending to do this translation, we also asked in lucas mail lists
lucas.hispalinux.es, one of the main sites for the spanish documentation of
free software, and they told us that they don´t know about any other groups of
people making this work.

The original book can be found at http://www.oreilly.com/openbook/freedom/

Our web site is www.bachue.com/colibri

Some volunteers from the gnu are supporting our project. You can contact
Hollman Romero address@hidden

Other Software Required:
No  special software required, we will probably be working with docbook xml or
html (initially). There will be a group of people that will be working in the
translation of the book into texinfo also.

Other Comments:
The license of the book is the GNU Free Documentation License (GFDL)

Contact names of the people in cahrge of the project:
Alejandro Forero Cuervo address@hidden